This week we weigh in on the medical field with limited to no knowledge of the medical field. Luke is in recovery from his massive leg surgery while Matt laments his equally painful rash.Links:
Luke doesn't want people to die, they just do. Like people's Nanas. We are sure they're lovely. They won't be Geek of the Week anytime soon, though.Links:
Attention Hawaii: you are in immediate danger... of not having seen all of Dwayne the Rock Johnson's films.Links:
- Stan Lee is a lecherous old man
- People want Snyder's version of Justice League
- Hawaii nuclear missile false alarm
- Students asked to list benefits of slavery
- Christian Bale did Terminator Salvation out of spite
We've all finally seen Justice League so it's a spoiler episode! Plus we talk about some other films and TV shows we enjoyed this week, plus a helpful rule of thumb to use when speaking to women. Oh and for the first time we have an update on Armi Hammer's balls! So look forward to those. I mean that. I mean... listen to this week's episode of Multiple Nerdgasm!
Dan's on a plane to America so Matt and Luke discuss blowjob robots, head transplants, striking writers and also the usual movie, video game and general nerd news.
A ninja will deliver this episode to you. Stay vigilant.Links:
A bunch of new video games have been announced at E3! If we each buy a copy of all of them and the new consoles, it will probably cost us around $50k. But if we use Luke's Mum's credit card, it won't cost us a thing!Links
- Twitch troll is out 50k
- Antiques Roadshow values kids artwork at 30k
- Hillary Clinton and Chloe Moretz hold donuts
- King Tut had a meteorite blade
- Lick your cat!
- Sign up for Gwent!
- Watchdogs 2 announced
- Titanfall 2 also announced
- Quake Champions, Skyrim Remastered, Dishonoured 2, Prey and more ALSO announced
- Fallout 4 and Doom coming to VR
Luke is finally back from Japan! Did he get Dan some soiled underwear from a vending machine?! Listen to find out.Links:
Luke is off the menu, ladies and gentlemen. In this episode, we give out some listener advice for a strong and healthy marriage while still maintaining your gamerscore.We are also now holding a competition for his new nickname; currently topping the charts is Cripple McCripface.Links:
Beware of Batman V Superman spoilers from 6:48 to 34:10 but we accidentally spoke about superheroes throughout most of the episode. Hopefully Luke doesn't get in trouble off his mum.
Head to your local computer store and pick up an Amiga 500, it's time for some brand new games! That is, if you have time to play them after putting together all that furniture.Links:
- Bethesda honours purchase of Fallout 4 with bottle caps
- Stop preordering! Arkham Knight too buggy to sell on PC
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson will star in Rampage, a film idea we came up with two weeks ago
- Shia LaBeouf injured in film stunt
- Anakin arrested after high speed chase
- Etsy bans sale of bullshit
- Dancing in Japan will be made legal
- French woman allowed to marry her deceased partner
- CNN thinks butt plugs are ISIS flag
- The official dildo of Multiple Nerdgasm