A ninja will deliver this episode to you. Stay vigilant.Links:
A bunch of new video games have been announced at E3! If we each buy a copy of all of them and the new consoles, it will probably cost us around $50k. But if we use Luke's Mum's credit card, it won't cost us a thing!Links
- Twitch troll is out 50k
- Antiques Roadshow values kids artwork at 30k
- Hillary Clinton and Chloe Moretz hold donuts
- King Tut had a meteorite blade
- Lick your cat!
- Sign up for Gwent!
- Watchdogs 2 announced
- Titanfall 2 also announced
- Quake Champions, Skyrim Remastered, Dishonoured 2, Prey and more ALSO announced
- Fallout 4 and Doom coming to VR
Luke finally follows through on something... right before he leaves us for Japan. We think he might be auditioning for an anime with his uniquely European appearance.Links:
Matt and Luke join you for another week of poopy socks and bad livers.Be warned: 45:05 - 45:43 contains a Batman V Superman spoilerLinks:
Warning: Do not give weapons to your pets.In this episode we follow up on the fact that we never follow up on anything.Links:
Your favourite nerds are back with another week of ramblings. We've got Dick News, Cripple Crimes and Star Wars News. In that way, I guess it's similar to most episodes we record but if you don't like it, why do you keep coming back for more?Links:
- Man with bionic penis will have sex for the first time
- Charlotte Rose profile
- Man killed by donkey he tried to sodomise
- Infamous Booty Tickler arrested
- Man robbed of gun at gunpoint
- Peter Mayhew trained his replacement
- JJ Abrams responds to claims that The Force Awakens is derivative
- Making a Murderer personalities ranked in order of most loathsome
This week we talk Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford: The Star Wars trifecta.Head to multiplenerdgasm.com/fiverr to get something done for only $5. We will both benefit!Links:
- Dan's film The Tail Job will be in Slamdance film festival
- Carrie Fisher thinks discontinuing Slave Leia merchandise is stupid
- Women had limited dialogue in the original Star Wars films
- Dominic Monaghan interviews Elijah Wood
- Gods of Egypt only casts white people
- Mark Hamill walks down Hollywood Blvd as a Stormtrooper
- Harrison Ford wants another Indiana Jones film
- Another Kickstarter failure
- Psychonauts 2 announced as a crowdfunded game
- Hideo Kojima not allowed to accept his own reward
If you listen to too many episodes of our podcast at once, what happens to your friends?Links:
- Pornhub traffic dropped the day Fallout 4 was released
- American woman has Michael Jackson's ghost's baby
- Man thinks his friend is a zombie after watching The Walking Dead
- "Is This Rape?" The TV show
- Kickstarter for card game: Articulate Sex
- The Necronomikini
- EA reps bribed Reddit mods to remove criticism of Battlefront
Multiple Nerdgasm is back for another week of deep conversations including space, game developers and celebrity dicks.
Head on down to the senior citizen's hall, slip the pretty lady some cash and watch the money roll in. If that fails, here is a new episode to entertain you.Links:
- Razr buys Ouya, who owes developers their money and backers their consoles
- Back us on Patreon and get a mug or shirt!
- Serbian Lottery predicts the lottery results
- Man in Vancouver serenades police with a banjo
- Mark Hamill ruins Star Wars memorabilia with his autograph
- Batman vs Superman: Who is the better man?
- Channum Tating... Chating...Whatever. Some guy is playing Gambit.
- European Commision thinks all games should cost the same amount everywhere
Sit back and listen to the smooth sounds of Terry's voice as he reads you some documentary research he's done.Links:
- "Everyone was wrong about the Wii U"
- Disney is not happy about Amy Schumer's Star Wars photos
- Luke missed Mars but can still make it to the moon
- Man accidentally murders people of the wrong religious group
Keep your pets away from Luke; we are back for another week of film reviews, robot talk and inside-o-ya's.Links:
- Japan vs America: Robot Wars
- Terminator Genisys seems to be rating badly
- Batman vs Superman - we suggest you don't even watch this
- Star Wars film release schedule
- Ash vs Evil Dead trailer is incredible
- Free three month trial of Apple Music
Let's just give Terry his own show already.Links:
This week's episode is full of betrayal: Luke betraying Matt, Matt betraying Dan, thieves betraying our listeners and everyone betraying Terry Smallshoe.Links:
- Ryan Gosling eats his cereal
- Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet on display at Smithsonian
- Leader of KKK caught having sex with a black male prostitute
- William Shatner wants to raise 30 billion on Kickstarter to save California
- Benedict Cumberbatch in chocolate
- Hey Paleontologists, just decided and let us know the final verdict
- Voice of Duckie from Land Before Time murdered by her father
- The boys get fooled by article "Death Row inmate requests kitten as last meal"
Luke tells all what he would do to his mother if she took his phone away (sorry Carol)Links:
- Mars One may be a fraud!
- Who will care for your pets after the rapture?
- The most ironic news ever
- 12 year old girl tries to murder her mother after getting her iPhone taken away
- South Korea decriminalizes adultery and sells out on condoms
- Star Wars introduces a gay character
- Gay in his art but straight in his life
- Extreme exam cheating in India
- Billy Corgan is kind of a dick
Racism doesn't exist anymore! Just play with your cat! But don't get too comfortable because somebody might be coming to chop off your dick.Links
- China has it's own Colonel Sanders
- The Theory of Everything trailer
- The original Lord of The Rings Beatles musical that could have been
- Author Terry Pratchett tweets his final words
- This little boy might get circumcised against his will
- Robot Vacuum eats it's owner's hair
- "I'm gonna kick this baby out of your womb"
- Racism is like playing with a cat?
- Selfie sticks banned in museums
Luke learns he isn't on the the shortlist for the Mars One mission so he lashes out with some Earthly criminal advice.Links:
- The list of people maybe going to Mars is out and Luke isn't on it
- 11 year old's Destiny characters get deleted by online asshole
- Is Peter Molyneux a pathological liar? You decide after this interview
- Why Kickstarter doesn't work for games
- Vanilla Ice isn't doing too well these days
- Neil Armstrong: universe's greatest thief
- Hardware stores running out of BDSM gear
- 50 Shades of Faeces
This episode sees the beginning of our new segment where Luke will tell you why criminals are stupid and how he could have done it better.Links:
- Satan and his boner appear in Vancouver
- If Charlie Manson can't make a marriage work, who can?
- Akinator game will guess what you are thinking
- Support us on Patreon!
- Always wanted your anus moulded in chocolate? Of course you have.
- Angry Birds game filled with marijuana
- Spider-man rejoins the Marvel cinematic universe