Hiatus? What hiatus? Ok fine, it’s been a while since the last episode and we’re terribly sorry. Matt and Luke have been away in America and unable to reliably discuss nonsense on the internet in a way that could be recorded. But we’re back and we have much to discuss:
- EA has been voted “worst company”
- PAX East happened
- Eon Altar is a cool D&D kinda thing
- Aussies like downloading Game of Thrones
- Veronica Mars got kickstarted
- Ewan McGregor wants a boring Obi-wan movie
- No more 3D Star Wars movies
- Riddles is producing a new series of shorts on Machinima
- Dan saw wolves getting punched
- Tombs were Raided
- Deadlight is a game
- And PID is also a game
- More competitions!
There’s more also, but we forgot to write it all down so you’ll just have to listen!
Click on the logo above to find us on iTunes (and subscribe), or you can listen right here in your browser using the buttons below!